The Tiger Touch II
Now boasting a 100% brighter screen, increased processing power, and faster graphics engine, the Tiger Touch II is the most specified Titan console.
The Avolites Tiger Touch II represents the perfect combination of power and portability. This third-generation console is packed with enough power for complex shows, yet small and light enough to fly in standard hold luggage. The console features SMPTE timecode support and a redesigned button layout to match the entire Titan range.
Now featuring a clear, 100% brighter touch screen, more powerful
processor, and faster graphics engine, the Tiger Touch II is the most
specified Titan console.
• Live ‘hands on’ and Cue List control
• 100% brighter, vibrant 15.6” touch screen
• 4 Physical DMX, up to 16 over ArtNet or streaming ACN
– 8192 channels
• Supports Titan Network Processors for DMX expansion up
to 64 universes
• 20 submasters for Cues, Cue Lists and sequences
• Show file compatibility with Titan console range
• 10 direct Macro buttons and Macro library
• Support of ArtNet, CITP and streaming ACN
• Expandable Fixture library for over 14,000 devices
• Powerful processor, faster graphics, SSD drives and UPS fitted
• Conveniently located front panel mounted USB
• Direct SMPTE in
• Trigger input
• Compatible with Titan Remote (Wi-Fi access point required)
• 30kg in flight case